Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last day of school at Randall P.S. 2008

I came back to Randall to visit Ms.Lamba and the Gr.4/5s today, 'cause it's the last day of school. Yay~~~~ They were all so excited! ^^"

When I arrived, they were sitting in a circle, sharing their memories of the year from the memory book that they have made. One boy decided to share his page of "My teachers". He mentioned the names of all the teachers that he has this year, and then he said, "I like Ms.Chung because she's nice, but the rest of them are evil." I was sooooooo surprised. Well first of all, I'm sure that he's saying the "evil" part for dramatic effect. I was surprised because I never knew he bonded with me. I never knew he understood the care and love that I've given him, because he never showed it. And for a boy to say that in front of the whole class isn't really a cool thing (well the "evil" part was cool I guess =P), but he said it anyway. I felt so touched. ^^" Thank you. =)

I wrote a little note for everyone who gave me their memory book for an autograph (yeah, there's an autograph page haha). I wrote something to encourage those who I feel they need it. When I write something to somebody, I always think, "Hm...if I am this person, what would I like to read/hear?" If I am this student, what do I need most from this teacher standing before me?

Today's only a half day, so it went by really quickly. And...I miss the kids! They kept asking me if I'm coming back next year. I remember a girl saying that she'll ask the principal to hire me haha, and that she can interview me. Who knows? Maybe I'll be back, if not next year, maybe some years after. But even if I don't get a job at Randall, I'll still go back to visit them next year. ^-^

3 comments:

.Angelz. said...

Ms. Chung I will Miss u. Hope u teach at randall next year. You did a great job at teach was never boring (most of the time)lol.

曰云 (Anita) said...

awwww thank you, and are you going to let me know who you are? =)

.Angelz. said...

Hi ms.chung i was the 1 who left the message! Guess who.....JANEL!