Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Last day of student teaching

I found that a couple of students in my class has come here to read my blog, so I decided that I'll keep this up!

Yesterday was my last day of student teaching, and I'm missing my students already. They're just so sweet (aren't you all? =P)! Thank you for all the little gifts and cards, I'll remember everything that you've said to me, and I promise that I'll become a great teacher.

Later, I'll post up some pictures of the work that my students have done (but I won't post pictures of the kids due to security reasons), and things that they've made for me.

Everyday, after they've written down their homework in their agenda, they'll come up to me so that I can sign their agenda. Yesterday, they didn't have any homework, but some of them came and asked for my last signature. One of them even wrote "Keep missing Ms.Chung" as their homework! I'm so, so, so touched!

Next friday, I'll go visit them because they're having a field trip, and I promised to join them. I hope we'll have fun!

No comments: