Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bonding

When it was 5 minutes until class ends, my student Rina said that she's going to watch < Twilight > tomorrow. I told her that I want to watch it too~ And then she started writing her address and phone number on a piece of paper, and said that I can call her and maybe we can go together haha~ Soooooo cute!! So I told her, I'm gonna read the book first, but she can let me know next week if it's a good movie or not. =P

When I was asking them what they're doing this weekend, Andrew was so excited that he kept grabbing my hands and telling me that he's going to his friend Alfred's house to play, and they have lots of toys, and he loves his Transformer hehe~ And his excited face looks soooooooo adorable~~

Nicholas is the "trouble maker" in the class. Every class, I had to call his name many many times to stop whatever he's doing that's disturbing to others. And I moved him to another seat last week. When he causes trouble, I'd ask him if he knows why I'm saying what I'm saying to him, if he understands why what he's doing is not acceptable. He'd nod most of the time. I believe that he really does know. But kids sometimes just can't control themselves, and we just need to give them reminders once in a while. ^^ Today, when I saw him after school, he came and said hi to me~ I was like...awwwww......

We did a hands-on activity today~ They worked in pairs and 3-somes, making pairs of numbers that add up to a bigger number. Then I'd ask them questions, using the work that they've done as a visual. I think it worked pretty well, but I wish we had more time!

Today, I just realized that L1B doesn't have to stack their chairs 'cause there's another class after them. But Ben is so used to helping me stack the chairs now, I couldn't stop him when he was helping me today hahahaha, he just kept stacking and stacking when I said he doesn't have to hahah~

I really love my 2 classes, but I only have 3 more weeks with them. I'm gonna miss them soooooo much!

No comments: